It's about 10 minutes to midnight, so here's a quick recap of the best things I've eaten in 2014:
1. Sushi Tokami - undoubtedly the best meal this year; I had the taste of the most awesome maguro ever, paired with deliciously tasty rice. Life changing sushi.
2. Jaan - such elegance from a high-end Singapore restaurant.
3. Aoki - their mazechirashi never fails to impress me.
4. Pince and Pints - One of the new restaurants that have lived up to the massive hype. Fresh, delicious sweet lobsters.
5. Labyrinth: creative mod-Singapore cuisine
6. Gaest - delicious Nordic sandwiches.
7. Dibs Bistro - creative cuisine bursting with flavour.
8. Le Bistrot Du Sommelier's cote du boeuf, amazing stuff.