Friday, March 13, 2015

NUDE Seafood


I was going to meet my friend M at MBFC for lunch, and hence I readily finally got the chance to eat at NUDE Seafood, which has been reviewed very highly by many food bloggers. I couldn't decide between the Hickory Smoked Salmon or the Miso-Grilled Chilean Seabass, so I ordered the Signature Combo which featured both the Smoked Salmon AND the Chilean Seabass - to kill two birds with one stone. 


The salmon was delicious: the flavours of the hickory really permeated through and the salmon was fresh and tasty, albeit slightly past how I usually like my salmon (pink in the middle still, just past rare). The Chilean Seabass was good as well - chunky and juicy with a cod like texture although the piece was rather small. 

Everything was served with some forgotten grains. Yummy. (8.25/10)



I would come back if MBFC were nearer my office. 

Had a piccolo from Common Man Coffee Roasters which was quite delicious as well. 


The space is bright and cheery, with many a lunchtime crowd coming in to order take-aways and the like, or sitting down for a "nice" meal on a Friday with some wine and beer (starting Friday nights early). Highly recommended place

No comments: